Eye surgeries are mostly day care procedures, which do not require an overnight hospital stay. But in some cases, you may require to stay in the hospital for a few days. In such cases CLGEI offers a comfortable, safe and hygienic stay facilities for both, the patients as well as the attendants. Professional and well-trained nursing assistants are capable of handling any emergency situation and are available round the clock.
- Our admissions commence at 10:00 am and close at 05:00 pm.
- The discharge formalities are usually over by 12:00 noon. We request that you arrange to vacate your room by 12:00 noon.
Consent Form :
- A consent form will have to be signed by you at the time of registration.
- The parent or guardian must sign in the case of minors and as witness signature for an adult patient.
- Please get all your current medication and medical reports which you are taking with you at the time of admission
- We do not allow outside food.
- NON VEGETARIAN food should not be consumed in the hospital premises.
- The timings are Breakfast 8:30 am to 11:00 am, Lunch 12:30 pm to 03:00 pm and Dinner 7:30pm to 8:30pm.
- If you choose a deluxe room, only one attendant is allowed to stay with you, if the patient is below 15 years of age both the parents can stay.
- If you choose a Standard or Economy room (shared accommodation), no attendant is allowed to stay with you. For children below 15 years of age, a parent or guardian may stay with the patient.
- We collect 10% of the estimated charges at the time of registration and the remaining 90% at the time admission.
- You will be given an advance receipt which has to be retained carefully and returned at the time of discharge when you will receive a final receipt.
- If you fail to keep a surgical appointment without prior information (at least 48 hours) before surgery, Rs.500 will be deducted from the advance that you have deposited.
- You may pay in Cash or with Credit/ Debit Card, or Demand Draft drawn in favour of C L Gupta EYE INSTITUTE.
- We do not accept cheques.
Visiting Hours :
- We allow 2 visitors between 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Food and beverages are not served to visitors.
- No visitor will be allowed before the patientís surgery.
- Visiting passes are available with the counselors.
- During the surgery, not more than 2 visitors may remain in the waiting lounge. After the surgery, they will be given a special pass to visit the patient for 10 minutes.
- Children below 15 years are not allowed to visit the patients.
- In the Exclusive package, visiting hour rules are applicable, and at a time two visitors only will be allowed to visit the patient.